LBHS is currently offering Program Ads for the upcoming production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!
Ads and Payments are due: 2/28!
(1) Choose your ad size and make your payment here:
|Business Card||1/4 Page||1/2 Page||Full Page||Full Page Color
|Black & White||Black & White||Black & White||Black & White||Full Color|
|2-1/4″h x 3-3/4″w||5″h x 3-3/4″w||5″h x 7-3/4″w||10-1/4″h,7-3/4″w||10-1/4″h x 7-3/4″w|
(2) Email Jennifer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a high resolution logo / photo –OR– your completed ad design in jpeg, pdf or photoshop format
- Message you would like added to your ad
- Your Name, Phone and Email
- Student’s or Business’ Name
- Size of Ad
Ads are limited and are placed on a first come basis. Ads are not accepted after deadline. All Ads must be a “tribute ad.” If there is no mention of an actor, LBHS Drama or the Park Avenue Players, an automatic disclaimer will be inserted into each ad. eg: “So and so proudly supports the Park Avenue Players!” or “Congratulations to Suzy.”
Your gift will help us continue to:
- Keep Production Quality High
- Fund Scholarships
- Offer Free Showcase Performances
- Offer Stipends for Drama Staff
- Provide Guest/Master Teachers & Directors